Writing Group: Little Sounds in the Night

Hello, Darkness Lurkers and Nightowls!

Did you hear that? What do you think it was? Have you heard anything like that? I want to check it out, but I don’t want to go alone… can you come with me? But you’re going first, because…

This week’s Writing Group prompt is:

Little Sounds in the Night

RULES AND GUIDELINES BELOW!
Make sure you scroll down and read them if you haven’t! You may not be eligible if you don’t!

Continue reading

Writing Group: Little Sounds in the Night (PRIVATE)

Hello, Darkness Lurkers and Nightowls!

Did you hear that? What do you think it was? Have you heard anything like that? I want to check it out, but I don’t want to go alone… can you come with me? But you’re going first, because…

Little Sounds in the Night

Make sure you scroll down and read them if you haven’t! You may not be eligible if you don’t!

Continue reading

Writing Group: Embracing the Monster

Hello, Beasts and Creatures of all kinds!

Oh my, what big eyes you have… and what big ears you have… oh, and what big teeth you have! Your fur is so soft, too! It’s like you’re one big, misunderstood teddy bear! What? How could I run screaming from something so cute? Monsters have it tough already. I think it’s time we see them differently, because…

Embracing the Monster

Continue reading

Writing Group: Embracing the Monster (PRIVATE)

Hello, Beasts and Creatures of all kinds!

Oh my, what big eyes you have… and what big ears you have… oh, and what big teeth you have! Your fur is so soft, too! It’s like you’re one big, misunderstood teddy bear! What? How could I run screaming from something so cute? Monsters have it tough already. I think it’s time we see them differently, because…

Embracing the Monster

Continue reading

Writing Group: Stitching Yourself Back Together

Hello, Surgeons and Dollmakers!

It’s been a long time, hasn’t it? I know it’s hard, but I’m sure you can do this. Don’t worry, I won’t tell you to pull yourself together. But maybe this time, you can use something stronger than just your hands and some bandaids, because…

Stitching Yourself Back Together

Continue reading

Writing Group: Stitching Yourself Back Together (PRIVATE)

Hello, Surgeons and Dollmakers!

It’s been a long time, hasn’t it? I know it’s hard, but I’m sure you can do this. Don’t worry, I won’t tell you to pull yourself together. But maybe this time, you can use something stronger than just your hands and some bandaids, because…

Stitching Yourself Back Together

Continue reading

Writing Group: Scientific Magic and Magical Science

Hello, Alchemists and Magicians!

How do you plan to do it? Are you even sure it’s safe? Tell me you at least took precautions to make sure you’ll be okay. If you have, then it’s time to see what this little experiment can do, because…

Scientific Magic and Magical Science

Continue reading

Writing Group: Scientific Magic and Magical Science (PRIVATE)

Hello, Alchemists and Magicians!

How do you plan to do it? Are you even sure it’s safe? Tell me you at least took precautions to make sure you’ll be okay. If you have, then it’s time to see what this little experiment can do, because…

Scientific Magic and Magical Science

Continue reading

Writing Group: In the Secret Places

Hello, Loners and Escapees!

Hey, I know you wander off sometimes. No one can find you when you do. I’m curious… where do you go? Is it like some sort of hideout? I have those too, places I go to get away from it all. Do you trust me? If you do, I’d like to see this place sometime, because…

In the Secret Places

Continue reading

Writing Group: In the Secret Places (PRIVATE)

Hello, Loners and Escapees!

Hey, I know you wander off sometimes. No one can find you when you do. I’m curious… where do you go? Is it like some sort of hideout? I have those too, places I go to get away from it all. Do you trust me? If you do, I’d like to see this place sometime, because…

In the Secret Places

Continue reading