Writing Group: The Ancient City

Hello, Adventurers and Immortals!

How long ago do you think cities even became cities? Where was that turning point in time where a colony became big enough that it needed a new word to describe it? What were things like back then? It’s time now to look backwards at what used to be, because…

This week’s Writing Group prompt is:

The Ancient City

RULES AND GUIDELINES BELOW!
Make sure you scroll down and read them if you haven’t! You may not be eligible if you don’t!

Continue reading

Writing Group: The Ancient City (PRIVATE)

Hello, Adventurers and Immortals!

How long ago do you think cities even became cities? Where was that turning point in time where a colony became big enough that it needed a new word to describe it? What were things like back then? It’s time now to look backwards at what used to be, because…

The Ancient City

Make sure you scroll down and read them if you haven’t! You may not be eligible if you don’t!

Continue reading

Writing Group: We’ve Created a Monster

Hello, Mad Scientists and Influencers!

You’re taking quite a leap of faith, hm? Experiments like this don’t always end well, you know. You took all the precautions, I trust? You remembered the rubber gloves? Then the time has come to see if this works, because…

We’ve Created a Monster

Continue reading

Writing Group: We’ve Created a Monster (PRIVATE)

Hello, Mad Scientists and Influencers!

You’re taking quite a leap of faith, hm? Experiments like this don’t always end well, you know. You took all the precautions, I trust? You remembered the rubber gloves? Then the time has come to see if this works, because…

We’ve Created a Monster

Continue reading

Writing Group: I Can’t Believe That Worked!

Hello, Researchers and Skeptics!

You’re crazy, you know that? Do you really think this is going to succeed? Frankly, I’m not sure whether to support you or pray it fails. But you won’t listen to me, so I guess you’ll have to show me, because…

I Can’t Believe That Worked!

Continue reading

Writing Group: I Can’t Believe That Worked! (PRIVATE)

Hello, Researchers and Skeptics!

You’re crazy, you know that? Do you really think this is going to succeed? Frankly, I’m not sure whether to support you or pray it fails. But you won’t listen to me, so I guess you’ll have to show me, because…

I Can’t Believe That Worked!

Continue reading

Writing Group: Don’t Let It Haunt You

Hello, Ghosts and Overthinkers!

What’s bothering you? Are you thinking about that time you— or maybe it’s that one time… Well, whatever it is, I think it’s about time you let it go and move on, because…

Don’t Let It Haunt You

Continue reading

Writing Group: Don’t Let It Haunt You (PRIVATE)

Hello, Ghosts and Overthinkers!

What’s bothering you? Are you thinking about that time you— or maybe it’s that one time… Well, whatever it is, I think it’s about time you let it go and move on, because…

Don’t Let It Haunt You

Continue reading

Writing Group: We’re All Someone’s Monster

Hello, Creatures, Beasts, and Demons!

Hey, it’s okay. I’m sure you have nothing to be nervous about. Sure, I don’t see them the way you do, and I don’t have the same relationship, and… you know what? I’m gonna help you face this. It’s time for you to show me what you see, because…

We’re All Someone’s Monster

Continue reading

Writing Group: We’re All Someone’s Monster (PRIVATE)

Hello, Creatures, Beasts, and Demons!

Hey, it’s okay. I’m sure you have nothing to be nervous about. Sure, I don’t see them the way you do, and I don’t have the same relationship, and… you know what? I’m gonna help you face this. It’s time for you to show me what you see, because…

We’re All Someone’s Monster

Continue reading