Writing Group: Anything for a Smile

Aw, you sweetheart.

I know why you’re here. You play it off like you’re just trying to find good stuff to write about, but I get it. There are a million-and-one other things you could be doing instead, but you’re here because you care. You’re here because…

This week’s writing group prompt is:

Anything for a Smile

RULES AND GUIDELINES BELOW!
Make sure you scroll down and read them if you haven’t! You may not be eligible if you don’t!

Continue reading

Writing Group: Anything for a Smile (PRIVATE)

Aw, you sweetheart.

I know why you’re here. You play it off like you’re just trying to find good stuff to write about, but I get it. There are a million-and-one other things you could be doing instead, but you’re here because you care. You’re here because…

Anything for a Smile

Make sure you scroll down and read them if you haven’t! You may not be eligible if you don’t!

Continue reading

Writing Group: So THAT’S What it Does!

Hello, you curious thing!

I know you’ve come expecting something specific, but prepare your inquisitive little brain. All is not as it seems. The answers you receive here are bound to be quite different from the ones you seek, because…

So THAT’S What it Does!

Continue reading

Writing Group: So THAT’S What it Does! (PRIVATE)

Hello, you curious thing!

I know you’ve come expecting something specific, but prepare your inquisitive little brain. All is not as it seems. The answers you receive here are bound to be quite different from the ones you seek, because…

So THAT’S What it Does!

Continue reading

Writing Group: Better the Devil You Know

Hello, you conflicted creature.

I’m sorry you’ve got to be in this position. Really, I am. It’s never easy to choose, especially when there’s precious little to be sure of either way. But before you do, be absolutely certain it’s what you want, because…

Better the Devil You Know

Continue reading

Writing Group: Better the Devil You Know (PRIVATE)

Hello, you conflicted creature.

I’m sorry you’ve got to be in this position. Really, I am. It’s never easy to choose, especially when there’s precious little to be sure of either way. But before you do, be absolutely certain it’s what you want, because…

Better the Devil You Know

Continue reading

Writing Group: You Are Cordially Invited

Hello, dear friend!

Today is your lucky day! On this very special occasion, it is my pleasure to bring you this message. Contain your excitement if possible, and do clear your schedule, because…

You Are Cordially Invited

Continue reading

Writing Group: You Are Cordially Invited (PRIVATE)

Hello, dear friend!

Today is your lucky day! On this very special occasion, it is my pleasure to bring you this message. Contain your excitement if possible, and do clear your schedule, because…

You Are Cordially Invited

Continue reading

Writing Group: Moth to a Flame

Hello, delicate creature.

You aren’t the first to find yourself distracted, drawn away by some pretty thing. It’s in the nature of every single thing that wants. But do be careful where you let your paper wings take you, because…

Moth to a Flame

Continue reading

Writing Group: Moth to a Flame (PRIVATE)

Hello, delicate creature.

You aren’t the first to find yourself distracted, drawn away by some pretty thing. It’s in the nature of every single thing that wants. But do be careful where you let your paper wings take you, because…

Moth to a Flame

Continue reading